What is co-sponsorship?
Co-sponsorship is sharing in the responsibilities and resources for an event or activity planned for Late Night on Friday or Saturday from 9:00pm-1:00am in the Student Union.
Who can co-sponsor with Late Night?
Your Student Organization can co-sponsor with Late Night if it wants to help run an event or activity at Late Night that is:
- FREE to all Students
- In the Union
- 9 pm or later
- Friday or Saturday Night
What are the benefits of co-sponsoring with Late Night?
- Showcase your student organization at the Student Union
- Host a well-attended event during high peak social hours
- Student Organization promotion on Late night advertisements
- Student Union Room and Table fees paid for by Late Night
- May receive financial support from Late Night to fund event or activity
When should my organization request to co-sponsor with Late Night?
The online form must be submitted at least three weeks prior to the night of the event. Submissions will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis. A member of the Late Night staff will be in contact with your organization upon review.
How can my organization sign up to co-sponsor with Late Night?
Please note that all co-sponsoring organizations will have to meet with a Student Union Event Coordinator and a Late Night Team Captain.
Fill out the following form:
Any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.